Thursday, 14 March 2013

Garden Dweller - Part One

Over the past two years I've been lucky enough to photograph Charmaine three times. Usually, she is subjected to wacky clothes, unusual make up and a long wait before we can share the photos. Back in February we thought it was about time we did a little shoot just for us this time, so here it is! We spent an afternoon in my very sunny new garden (but don't be fooled, it was actually freezing - poor Charmaine!) and I'm so happy with the final pictures. We ended up with wayyyy more photographs than I'd anticipated and - never one to throw away a pretty picture - I'm working my way through them ALL! Here goes part one!







Model: Charmaine Friswell

4 comments:

  1. The second photo is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First two photos I adore! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. This amazing light creates a so pretty atmosphere, out of time. Lovely set of portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so beautiful! :) The light and the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete